Vibration motor is the heart of vibration equipment. Once damaged, the entire production line will be paralyzed, which will have a major impact on production; vibration motor is different from ordinary motor, her maintenance technical requirements are relatively high, maintenance cost is high, maintenance cycle Long, this requires you to read the product manual after purchasing the new motor; be sure to read the repair guide when repairing, to ensure that the correct use, maintenance, maintenance and repair can be carried out according to the requirements, in order to reduce unnecessary losses and troubles, remember! Remember!
1. Remove the protective cover at both ends of the motor.
2. Turn the fastening bolts of the outer eccentric block and remove the outer eccentric block and the shaft key.
3. Turn the tightening bolt of the inner eccentric block and remove the inner eccentric block.
4. Remove the V-ring seal.
5. Remove the bearing seat compression bolts and screw them into the screw holes of the bearing housing with two or three bolts to push the bearing housing out of the casing.
6. Remove the bearing gland pressing bolt and remove the bearing gland. Screw the bearing into the screw hole with two or three bolts to push the bearing out of the bearing housing.
7. If the bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing, the inner sleeve of the bearing should be removed from the rotor shaft.
8. Thoroughly remove oil from all parts.
3. stator and cable repair
After the vibration motor is disassembled, first clean the oil at both ends of the stator wire package and the inner hole, and measure the stator insulation. If the insulation resistance is greater than 50 megohms (measured with a 2500V claw meter), it can be used continuously; otherwise, the stator should be dismantled. Drop off the line and insulate it.
1, should ensure that the data is unchanged; enameled wire application level 155.
2. The slot insulation level should be Class F;
3, the two ends should be tied tightly to prevent vibration;
4, the ends should be neat and consistent, the length should ensure electrical space;
5, lead wire with JBQ lead wire;
6. Use a protective cover when it appears.
7. After the lead wire is connected with the external cable, it must be tightly pressed to ensure that it cannot be loosened;
8. The cable should be pressed with the gland, and the external cable should be forced. The connector in the junction box cannot be moved.
4. install the bearing
If the vibration motor must be replaced with a new bearing, be sure to order the same bearing as the original bearing type. (Special reminder: Must use C4 large clearance bearing, large clearance bearing, jacket is not interchangeable, remember not to misplace)
1. Press the bearing into the bearing seat and install the bearing gland (the gap must correspond to the gap on the bearing seat). The gland fastening bolt should be coated with bolt anti-loose rubber. Fill the roller on the outer ring of the bearing with grease to two-thirds full. (Shell No. 3 lithium base grease)
2. If the bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing, the bearing should be placed on the rotor shaft and in place.
3. Mount the bearing housing on the casing. Note that if there is a grease injection hole, it must be aligned. It is better to apply a little sealant to the contact surface of the bearing housing and the casing, and the bolts on the bearing seat fastening bolts should be coated with anti-loose rubber.
4. Put the thin edge of the V-shaped seal ring inward on the rotating shaft (the V-ring is required to have long-term oil resistance and high temperature resistance of 100 degrees, and the material is fluororubber).
5. Install the inner eccentric block on the rotating shaft and put it in place.
6. Insert the key into the keyway of the shaft, push the outer eccentric block, and tighten the fastening bolts.
7. Turn the inner eccentric block to the angular position before disassembly and tighten the solid bolt. After the above assembly is completed, the rotor shaft should have a certain axial movement.
8. Install the protective cover at both ends of the vibration motor and fix it with bolts.
Note: If the repair does not change the bearing, pay special attention to the bearing inner sleeve and the bearing housing on the rotor shaft can not be reversed!
5. the adjustment of the excitation force
When the vibration motor excitation force is below 75KN, the excitation force is adjusted to 70% at the factory, and the excitation force is above 75KN (excluding 75KN). The excitation force is adjusted to 50% at the factory;
1. Remove the protective cover at both ends.
2. For the vibration motors of 0.7-2, 1.5-2, 2.5-2, 1.2-4, 2.5-4, loosen the outer eccentric block compression bolts, and the eccentric blocks on both sides rotate in the same direction to engrave the shaft. The line is aligned with the excitation force on the eccentric block to indicate the value of the excitation force to the desired excitation force value. Tighten the outer eccentric block to tighten the bolt.
3. For other types of vibration motors, loosen the inner eccentric block to tighten the bolts so that the inner eccentric blocks at both ends can rotate freely on the shaft. The inner eccentric blocks at both ends are rotated in the same direction such that they are identical to the relative positions of the adjacent outer eccentric blocks. The outer eccentric block is fixed on the rotating shaft by a key and cannot be rotated. The inner eccentric block has a large scale on the outer ring, and the scale is marked with the maximum excitation force percentage (aligned to 100%, followed by 90%, 80%, .. 30%), according to the index, the inner eccentric block can be generated. The exciting force required. The position of the inner eccentric block at both ends must correspond (except for special applications, the percentage of the eccentric block at both ends of the shaft must be equal, otherwise the motor will generate a large misdirection force, which will damage other mechanical equipment). Tighten the inner eccentric block to tighten the bolt.
4. Install a protective cover.
Since the outgoing cable of the vibration motor works under vibration, it is not allowed to bend suddenly near the cable exit. It must have a bending radius larger than 20 to 30 times the outer diameter of the cable, and then fix the cable to the stationary machine or frame. Above, the distance is 500-600mm. The clamp of the fixed cable should be padded with soft insulating material and tied with soft lashing material to avoid friction damage to the cable.
The joint plane between the vibration motor and the vibration machine is the processing plane, and the flatness should meet the 9-level tolerance requirements of Table 1 of GB1184-79. The strength of the foot bolts must not be less than 8.8. Locking parts such as spring washers should be used. After the vibration motor starts to operate for 20 minutes, it should be paused to check the tightening degree of all bolts with the torque. If there is any shortage, it should be tightened according to the above table. After two or three hours of operation, the tightening procedure should be repeated. After one or two days, The vibration motor continues to operate, and the bolt tightening should be repeated every three or four hours, and then every four to six weeks.
1. Oil filling nozzle
Vibration motors are generally equipped with grease nipples. Smaller vibration motors can also be equipped with grease nipples when ordering. Ordering motors for use in higher temperature zones or operators in high temperature locations should install grease nipples.
2.The variety and quantity of lubrication
The quality of the vibration motor grease and the amount of filling have a great relationship with the normal operation of the motor. The grease used in the vibration motor is the No. 3 lithium grease of Shell Oil Company. Motor type Each grease nozzle should be greased (g)
|Each grease nozzle should be greased (g)|
3. Time for filling grease
The vibration motor equipped with the grease fitting is preferably filled with grease after 300 hours of operation, and then filled once every 500 hours. If the operating temperature of the vibration motor is above 75 ℃, it should be more diligently refueled according to the site conditions. The vibration motor without the grease nipple should be disassembled and cleaned according to the specified operation time, and the new grease should be replaced. The length of operation time depends on the operating temperature of the vibration motor. If the temperature is below 70℃,, the operation time is 8000 hours; if the temperature is between 70 ℃ and 100℃, the operation time is 5000 hours.
Note: When the vibration motor is running for the first time, sometimes the temperature of the vibration motor bearing part is high, a small amount of excess grease will flow out, and then the vibration motor temperature rise will be normal. Vibrating motors are often damaged by grease filling and replacement. Therefore, it is very important to fill and replace the grease according to the regulations to ensure the normal operation of the vibration motor.
1. The vibration motor is not allowed to operate without a protective cover.
2. The electronic control system of this product should have reliable grounding device and protection device (such as phase loss protection and over current protection).
3. Before running this product, the following items should be checked:
(1) Whether the vibration motor is installed and the fasteners are firm and reliable.
(2) Whether the connection of the vibration motor power cable is correct and firm.
4. Always pay attention to the operation of the product during work. If there is abnormal situation such as overheating (more than 90℃,, abnormal sound, serious oil leakage at the shaft end, stop the inspection immediately.
5. The product instruction manual should be read carefully before use. If the user does not operate according to the instructions, the manufacturer will not be responsible for any consequences.
|Motor noise increase||The foot bolts are loose||Tightening and checking the foot bolts|
|Bearing damage||Replacement bearing|
|Motor overheating(over 90℃)||High ambient or equipmernt temperature(over40℃)||
Increased heat dissipation and thermal insulation
(1)Adding industrial fan cooling
(2)Open the heat dissipation hole on the protective cover
|Motor oil leakage
|Bearing temperature is too high (85℃or more)|
|The motor is running poorly||The bearing is short of oil or damage, and the bearing is locked.||
Add grease or replace the bearing
|Excessive current||mechanical failure||Shut down, check motor idling or vibration machinery|
|The motor does not reach the rated speed for a long time, the current is particularly large
|The power supply is insufficient large-the wire diameter is too small or the voltage is too low||
Post time: Jun-15-2019